Taunton Chiropractors Coronavirus Statement
If you, or someone in your household/under your care is self-isolating, or have any symptoms such as:
- new continuous cough
- high temperature. We may check your temperature on arrival to the clinic
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- new shortness of breath
RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We ask all patients to;
- Please wear a face covering. We have disposable face masks for patient use if required.
- Female patients: we prefer you to wear your own clothes (loose, light, stretchy clothing), but our patient gowns may be requested in advance.
- Please be aware of other patients and respect social distancing.
- Please attend your appointment on your own (unless you are under 16 years old or require assistance).
Our Safety Measures:
- Infection control procedures & cleaning in line with PHE guidelines.
- All staff have had their vaccinations and are having regular lateral flows tests
- Staff all wear appropriate PPE.
- Morning appointments prioritised for those more vulnerable patients
Test & Trace
- Please contact us if you have any covid symptoms or test positive for Covid within 48 hours of attending the Clinic.
- If you provide our details as a contact via the Test and Trace programme, please be aware that Chiropractors & Osteopaths are NOT general contacts. As regulated professions we come under the Healthcare category
- If you have the NHS Covid 19 app on your smartphone, you are welcome to scan the QR code which is displayed in both upstairs & downstairs waiting areas. (Although as a regulated profession this is not a legal requirement for us).
Payment & Receipts
We are taking card & cash payments and have approved cleaning procedures in place. Receipts will be emailed if required.
The Clinic remains open for all routine Chiropractic appointments. Chiropractic care is legally recognised as an essential Healthcare service and Chiropractic treatments are categorised as Medical Appointments. We have remained open since June 2020 during Lockdowns and in all Tiers and have had NO CASES of Coronavirus transmission.
We would like to reassure all our patients with upcoming appointments that every precaution is being taken to minimize exposure to Coronavirus. Special measures have been put in place for patient and staff safety.
Last updated 22/04/2021